By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group UK&I (company number: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (the "Promoter").
This Promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding NI & Scotland) aged 18+ excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
- Maximum of one entry per person per day. Duplicate or bulk entries will not be accepted.
- Entry into the Promotion is free, no purchase necessary. Internet access is required.
- The Promotion opens Friday July 19th 2019 and closes at midnight on Sunday 6th October 2019 (the "Promotional Period").
- There is one prize available per person. The prize is a voucher to be redeemed against one pint (568ml) of Michelob ULTRA in participating outlets (the "Prize").
How to Enter:
- To enter, participants must make a donation towards Chris Leek’s Virgin Money donation page (https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-display/showROFundraiserPage?userUrl=Christopherleek&pageUrl=1). There is no minimum donation amount in order to enter, but participants are encouraged to donate at least £5.
- After making their donation, participants will receive an email containing a link to a Michelob ULTRA website. Participants must click on the link and provide their details when prompted (first name, last name, email address and confirmation that they are aged over 18).
- No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
Entrant Notification and Delivery of Prize:
- All participants who successfully make a valid entry will be eligible for a Prize. Once this information is inputted successfully, participants will receive an email containing their Prize and containing a link to a map of participating outlets where the Prize can be redeemed.
- The Prize may be printed or stored digitally.
- To redeem their free Michelob ULTRA, entrants must show their voucher (either printed or digitally)at a participating outlet. The outlet may require entrants to demonstrate valid entry, including but not limited to, proof of age before providing the Michelob ULTRA. All Prizes are subject to availability at participating outlets and are served at the manager’s discretion.
- Prizes are available to be redeemed from midday on Monday July 17th 2019 until 11:59 on Friday August 16th 2019.
- The Promoter and outlet reserves the right to exclude any entry that they believe to be fraudulent, based on misconduct or is not in full accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the promotion.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in completing an entry into this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the entrant and to withdraw Prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
- There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant;
- The loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
- Any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
- Any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to wholly exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the Prize will only be awarded directly to the entrant.
- The Promoter will not be held liable to any participant for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
- The entrant hereby consents to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Promotion required on behalf of the Promoter if so requested.
- Individuals who submit an entry to the Promotion agree that their personal information may be used for the purposes of administering the Promotion and in connection with any advertising mentioned in these Terms and Conditions. In particular, the individuals acknowledge that their personal information may be disclosed by the Promoter to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Please drink responsibly.
© 2018 AB InBev UK Limited. All rights reserved.